Join us for a free workshop and discussions on community+digital organizing for advocacy and nonprofit leaders. We will discuss the following topics:
1. Segmenting data & targeting communities: What to consider when looking at our "universe"
2. Contacting, activating, & figuring out your "ladder of engagement": What are my "asks" and when to make them
3. Phone banking/Canvassing: Outreach and data integrity
4. Name recognition and communications: Online tools to get the word out
5. Social media: Fundamentals and why it matters
6. Discussion, additional topics of interest, Q&A
Estimated timeframe: 1.5-2 hours
To attend this event you must be invited by a representative from 1 of the host organizations because space is limited. Once you RSVP for this event you will be taken to a 4-question survey about your organization's main priorities and your main topic of interest. This will help us structure the workshop so that it's as relevant and beneficial as possible.
2312 Wilton Dr
Wilton Manors,, FL 33305
Google map and directions