I spoke with the DevLatino podcast about grassroots community organizing and how leaders and organizations can use technology to reach a target audience, amplify their message, and effectively organize and mobilize communities.
Questions discussed during the interview:
- What is the intersection between community organizing and technology?
- How can an organization or movement leverage social media to engage their supporters?
- What are the best ways for leaders of an organization to get their online community involved?
- What to do when discussing controversial topics without alienating those who may disagree?
- How to build your community with a small marketing team or a low budget
Do you like this post?